- Students need to show a valid and active Bruincard when checking in at the front desk on the day of the conference.
- Registration is non-refundable, though substitutions are permitted.
- Registration rate is subject to change without notice.
Please send the check to the address below
Attn: Peter Chu
44-116S ENG IV, MAE Dept.
420 Westwood Pl.
Los Angeles, CA. 90095-1597
- Make check payable to "UC Regents"
- Please include your email and contact information
- Please indicate that you are registering for "WINMEC 2010"
* We reserve the right to accept/reject your registration. If your registration is not accepted due to any reason, your money will be refunded.
For more information email email@example.com
Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science,
Hughes Network Systems,
RSI ID Technologies,
Quantum Route, Inc.,
Convergence Systems Limited,
Magellan Technology (Australia),
WINMEC - Wireless Internet for the Mobile Enterprise Consortium
Copyright WINMEC Design 2009-2010
UCLA - WINMEC
44-116S Engineering IV, 420 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA. 90095